Monday, August 18, 2008

Construction

The other day there were several construction trucks working on the roads around our house. Grant had gone outside for a little while and when he came back in, he said,"Wow, there are a lot of destruction trucks around our house. I can't believe all of the destruction trucks!" About an hour later, Grant's friend rode his bike to our house and when he came inside, he said, "I had a hard time getting her because there's a huge instruction site out there!"

I thought I would also share Grant's commentary on the Olympics:

Grant, while watching China do sychronized diving, "How can they be so good? They don't have that much water in Chinese!"

Grant, while watching China do gymnastics, "What! Why did he fall? They have really good balance in China cause they do a lot of Karate over there!"

7 comments:

romanrobertaloftus said...

I love Grant's comments!! Kids come up with the funniest things to say!

Kristine said...

I found your blog! It is very cute. Can I put a link on mine? I loved what Grant said!

Julie Loftus said...

You have quite the little comedian and he probably doesn't even know he's being funny! So cute!

Grama and Grampa DD said...

We are finally getting the hang of these blog things & Jenny even taught me how to leave a comment. I'm so glad you are doing this as it is so fun to read and we love the pictures. Looking forward to pictures of your house building project :) 143!

The Taggarts said...

I had no idea you started a blog until I just ran across it! Very cute!

Kelly said...

I just found your blog off of the Taggarts. Kids say the darnedest things :)

Jamie and Kiley said...

Stan and Kristi!! Holy Cow! I can't believe I just ran into your blog. I had no idea you two got married. This is Jamie (Burke) Ziegler...What are you guys up to besides being busy with 4 little boys!! Wow!! I have a blog if you guys are interested in looking...I keep it private so email me your email address if you want an invitation at jkbtziegler@hotmail.com.