Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fun Times

I think of things all day every day that I want to write on here, but I don't get to it. Then when I do sit down to do it, I forget. My sister asked me why I didn't put anymore pictures on our blog, so I guess I will let all of you know that I really have been taking pictures, (I'm the one in my family who never brings a camera, I just count on everyone else to take pictures) we are just missing the cord that goes from our camera to our computer so I haven't put any pictures on our computer for almost a year. Also, our computer is so ancient that it doesn't have a place to put the memory card into. So my problem is trying to remember to actually bring my camera into the store with me to find the right cord that goes from it to the computer. (Of course, they can't make them all the same.) Usually when I go the store I'm lucky to get myself, my purse, my list, and any boys I happen to have with me into the store all at the same time, but I really am working on the camera thing--so more pictures to come soon!

Tonight after the boys got ready for bed and we said prayers, Travis said, "Time to read 'squishbows' now." What a fun reminder from our 3 year old, even if he can't say 'scriptures' right!

1 comment:

romanrobertaloftus said...

Your boys are super cute!! I still don't know how you do it!

You need to go to my blog. There is a post called "I'm it" where we're playing a little get to know you better game, and guess what? I picked you as one of the people that I would like to know better. You don't need to play if you don't want to...